• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot access Flash Player Distribution link

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2015 Dec 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following the recent changes to the distribution setup I cannot access and download the latest Flash Player versions via either the new distribution link (effective 8th Dec 2015!) or my existing link to the "distribution4" file location.

Currently the new distribution link seems to be directing me to the Distribution License signup page.

Can you offer any advice on how I can access and download a copy of the 20.0.0.228 files as per the adobe security alert APSB15-32?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 15, 2015 Dec 15, 2015

Hi Maria,

Ahead of sending you the link this morning I decided to try and access the distribution download site again and am happy to report it seems to be working again now (distribution4 that is).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2015 Dec 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SON-SMC,

We apologize for this.  The new page was supposed to be available last week, but there have been some issues with it and it's not yet available.  Your existing distribution4 link should work.  Can you please private message me your distribution4 link?  I'll look into this and escalate it to the team responsible for the distribution page.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2015 Dec 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

Ahead of sending you the link this morning I decided to try and access the distribution download site again and am happy to report it seems to be working again now (distribution4 that is).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2015 Dec 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

It appears there was a server issue Friday morning PST from 12am-7am.  If you attempted to download during this time-frame it may be because of this.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines