• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i've tried to download the latest version of adobe player so many times and everytime its start to download it stops at 5% and its show that i have bad connection but its not please help me

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2015 Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2015-12-10 at 1.49.02 PM.pngand after thisScreen Shot 2015-12-10 at 1.49.18 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2015 Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ezrafulgentes,

To investigate further, please provide the following information:

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2015 Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my mac version is 10:11:2 and my safari is 9.0.2 and still i cant download adobe flash player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ezrafulgentes,

Please provide the previously requested log files. We can't investigate why the installation is failing without the log files.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i follow the steps and it seems its impossibleScreen Shot 2015-12-12 at 2.36.28 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it automatically stops right after 5%Screen Shot 2015-12-12 at 2.36.43 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2015-12-12 at 2.37.22 AM.png

heres the details of my computerScreen Shot 2015-12-12 at 2.44.18 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2015 Dec 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ezrafulgentes,

While the screenshots show the installation is failing, I still do need the log files, specifically the Adobe_ADM.log file, to troubleshoot further.  Please provide that file.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2015 Dec 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please kindly watch this video to know what exact is the problem with adobe flash player

i could not have the markers in the console that is needed to have the log files because when i download adobe it is automatically stops at 5% and this is the main problem i dont understand why its stops at 5% and doesnt continue to download. markers will only appear in the console if the download is completed but then its not completed because adobe always stops AUTOMATICALLY at 5% and never continue to download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You are using the online installer, which downloads and installs Flash Player silently in the background.  The log file in your video appears to be either the install.log or the FlashPlayerInstallManager.log file.  Since nothing is being written to either or these files the failure is happening when the online installer is trying to download Flash Player itself.  I cannot tell why this is happening without viewing the Adobe_ADM.log file, which I've requested numerous times.

You can try the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac page in the 'Still having problems' section.  If this doesn't work, I'll need the install.log file and FlashPlayerInstallManager.log file.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines