• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter video express trial version. Window is too small to work from. How to make larger?

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2015 Nov 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the window it works from within is only about 4 x 3 inches. won't let me maximize. installed on surface pro, 64 bit - screen resolution 2160 x 1440. Is this normal? It is too small to read and I would need a magnifying glass to operate it.

As well, the maximize button in the window is not highlighted, maximizing is not an option.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question is open for long time. Many users are awaiting for a fix or solution from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You cannot maximize the recording screen window in Video Express by design. This is the window where you see a preview of your webcam. I admit it's not the best experience when the resolution is very high, such as your case, and we will look into it. At all other times the application should be maximizable.

Do you encounter this issue throughout the app? Did you manage to workaround the problem?

Thank you,

Renzil D'Souza

Adobe Presenter Video Express Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources