• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message when trying to return books to library, "Error Returning Item, License Server Communication Problem, E_BAD_LOAN_ID"

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2015 Dec 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to return borrowed books to the Volusia County Public Library.  I have removed them from my Nook Glowlight and they now appear in the Borrowed section of the Adobe Digital Editions bookshelf.  When I right-click on the book and then click on "Return Borrowed Item" I receive the message "Are you sure you want to return Back to the Bedroom? If this borrowed item was fulfilled with one or more items, returning it would also return all of these items."  If I now click the Return button I receive this message "Unable to return. Error Returning Item, License Server Communication Problem: E_ BAD LOAN_ID"

Is there a solution to this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you ask your Library if have a problem with the Server?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Checking my account in Overdrive shows that I have zero books checked out so I guess there's no problem after all.  It's more than a little confusing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 20, 2015 Dec 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you ask the Library if he have problem with the server?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines