• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download of Flash as installer tool and not as programm Why?

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2015 Dec 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo All,

I have trouble with Download of Flash or Reader as free software, because on every Download starts ever the online installing tool with Size of 1,1 MB and not the Software with 17,9MB. Which i get suggested when i want to Download for an another System. That´s terrible and makes me in trouble because I can´t test the Software on an safe system and than develope Offline to my other Produktive Systems. The most Problem what i have with the online installer is that the Installation get fail in most of my trying ways. I am not afraid that i have no way to get the Software in the future in Full executable offline installer.

By the way stop it to Install a second tool with the Installer which nobody needs! It will not be a good Idee to do that, no, no.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2015 Dec 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines