• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to transfer library booksfrom ADE to Kobo? Using windows 10. Switched to older version of ADE 2 as recommended but still does not work.

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2015 Dec 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What can I do to allow transfer of library books from ADE to KOBO?  I get an error message CE_Copy_not_allowed. No permission to copy the book.  The computer is authorized.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2015 Dec 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue except I have a nook. I have windows 10 too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2015 Dec 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you authoirze digital edition and your reader with the same Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, too.  I authorized my reader from my previous computer.  Does it need to be done again from my new computer?  How is it done? I haven't seen that on the Adobe site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you authorize the new Computer with your Adobe ID? (Help > Authorize Computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 20, 2015 Dec 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its this the same adobe id how has used on your reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't remember entering an Adobe ID on my reader and don't know how to do it.  Is it the same procedure for all readers?  I have a Sony PRS-900.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Its not the same steps for all reader. Check the help of the reader in this should found the right steps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines