• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can I strip the drm and save as pdf

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2015 Dec 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  I just brought a book off google and then discovered that I have to install adobe digital to be able to read it offline. I use linux and now I cannot read the book offline unless I use a windows box....err annoying. Can I strip the drm and save the book as a pdf so I can read it on my linux laptop?? Any help appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 20, 2015 Dec 20, 2015

Found something.....How to remove ebook DRM with Calibre | TechRadar

Have to grab the file with the adobe rubbish, then install calibre as well then install an addin to calibre to be able to open the DRM crap and then save it to pdf without the drm crap. What a pain in the arse when I wasted good money to buy the book. Is this why people just download the dodgy version in the first place??? Now I can read the book I brought legit on my linux laptop using calibre.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2015 Dec 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Found something.....How to remove ebook DRM with Calibre | TechRadar

Have to grab the file with the adobe rubbish, then install calibre as well then install an addin to calibre to be able to open the DRM crap and then save it to pdf without the drm crap. What a pain in the arse when I wasted good money to buy the book. Is this why people just download the dodgy version in the first place??? Now I can read the book I brought legit on my linux laptop using calibre.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines