Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Non riesco a instalare Flash Player su WinXP-SPk2

Dec 22, 2015 Dec 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On WinXp Service Pack 2, I don't succeed to install Flash Player for Mozilla Firefox. I do double clik on icon setup, but the procedure for installation don't run. What can I do?!

Fabrizio from Italy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2015 Dec 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Frabizio, I´m Miguel from Spain. I have de same problem and system...if you get any solution. Please help me.

Feliz Navidad. Un Saludo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 25, 2015 Dec 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The online installer is signed using sha256, which is not supported on XP SP1 or SP2.  You can try the standalone installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier page in the 'Still having problems' section, however, there is no guarantee that it'll work.  Essentially, XP SP1 and SP2 are lacking support for the latest cryptographic technologies necessary to sign binary installers.  If neither installer works you'll need to upgrade your OS to be able to install Flash Player.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 26, 2015 Dec 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tank you for your answer, Maria.

Unfortunately the PC it's very old. I work in the school, a Professional Institute of Industry, but the devices to equipement are very very obsolate and for this moment it's not possible to substitute. With upgrade WinXP SPk3 the PC is very slow, than I must continue on the previous version.

Do you think that ther is another possibility?

Thaks for your collaboration,

best regards,

Fabrizio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2015 Dec 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You can try the offline installer I linked to previously, or opt into Background Updates and your system will be updated automatically when a new version is released.  To opt into Background Updates do the following:

1. Go to Control Panel and select to view all items
  2. Locate the Flash Player Settings Manager and double-click to launch it
  3. In the Flash Player Settings Manager select the Updates tab
  4. In the Updates tab select 'Allow Adobe to install updates (recommended)" radio button

Note that to change this option requires Administrator permissions.  If you're User ID is not an Administrator you'll be prompted to provide Administrator credentials in order to change the option.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines