• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot see of other divice in adobe digital edition,

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2015 Dec 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot see of other divice in adobe digital edition, all my connections work well because I can see them in my exploreur but them do not appear in Adobe in fact the option device does not appear in adobe. I really followed all the procedures and my connections are good. I need help tank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 20, 2015 Dec 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check if you device on the following list:

https://blogs.adobe.com/digitalpublishing/supported-devices

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2015 Dec 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it  is in the list that is a.Kobo Books Android App (Kobo arc 7 HD).  I have try to make him detect my iPhone also but that does not work either. I made test with the computer of my spouses and it is the same problem. He can whether it is the software which has a problem. I would have to subscribe with Adobe for free certain function. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 22, 2015 Dec 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The newest version has any problems try if works older version: Adobe Digital Editions downloads

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2015 Dec 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also try with the version 3 and the problem is the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 23, 2015 Dec 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The reader detected of your System itself?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines