• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Im having problems installing the new version of adobe flash(20) im only ever capable of downloading the file to my download folder/location but once i double click it, nothing happens,

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2015 Dec 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I previously removed adobe from my list of plug ins as fire fox failed to update it, the OS is windows vista basic, the browser the current version of firefox and i use a PC, im not sure if my OS is considered to old now and this maybe a stumbling block, i have also tried to update windows but that is also a problem. Any help in overcoming this would be appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2016 Feb 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've having the exact some problem. Calling all community members, can we get some help pretty please?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please download it from below link:

Flash Player Help

Enable Flash Player for Firefox

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

It's possible this is due to a certificate issue.  The online installer is signed using a SHA256 certificate, which may not be compatible with certain versions of Windows Vista that do not support the latest signing technologies.  You can try the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier page in the 'Still having problems' section, however, there is no guarantee that it'll work.

Alternately, you can download and install an update from Microsoft from this https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2763674 page.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines