• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Whenever I try to download Adobe Flash Player on my MacBook Pro it will say "Install Adobe Flash Player quit unexpectedly." Any suggestions?

Apr 15, 2015 Apr 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to download Adobe Flash Player on my MacBook Pro it will say "Install Adobe Flash Player quit unexpectedly." Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2015 Apr 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi reard1mj,

We released a fix for this error on Tuesday.  If you have downloaded the file prior to that, please delete it and download it again.  If you have downloaded the file sometime after Tuesday it's possible your browser has it cached.  Please delete the file(s) you have downloaded, clear your browser cache and download the file.  Please let me know if this did, or did not, work for you.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2015 Dec 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, and I am coming up withScreen Shot 2015-12-23 at 9.24.52 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2015 Dec 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi natoshaw56169244,

Your issue is not the same as the OP of this thread.  Please start a new thread with your issue and provide the following information:

• Your operating system & version
  • Your web browser(s) & version
  • The screenshot you posted in this thread.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines