• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

auto-create browse sequence not working

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2008 Jan 31, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I using RoboHelp 7 and FrameMaker 8 in the Technical Communication Suite. I added three FrameMaker 8 book files by reference to my RH 7 project and I converted each book's TOC. I then added three placeholder TOCs in the default TOC for the FrameMaker TOCs so that all three TOCs would be generated in the WebHelp output. That all works fine.

But when I choose "Tools>Browse Sequence Editor", click the "Auto-create using TOC" button, and choose the default TOC in the "Auto-create Browse Sequences Using TOC" dialog box, no sequences appear in the list of Browse Sequences. I tried selecting the other TOCs also that were converted from the FrameMaker TOCs and that didn't work either.

What am I doing wrong? Or is there another step before this? Or is this a bug in RH?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 31, 2008 Mar 31, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. I've taken the liberty of copying this to the FrameMaker Intagration forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 04, 2008 Apr 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AJ confirmed that this is working fine for him in the thread in other category. Paul - can you try with RoboHelp patch 7.0.1 installted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AJ confirmed that this is working fine for him in the thread in other category. Paul - can you try with RoboHelp patch 7.0.1 installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AJ confirmed that this is working fine for him in the thread in other category. Paul - can you try with RoboHelp patch 7.0.1 installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
In order to make it work, I had to start a new project in RH 7.0.1. Simply applying the RH 7.0.1 patch did not make it work for a poject I'd already created, even if I used Force Update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp