• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do downgrade to version .228

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2015 Dec 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We use Dentrix Dental software and the newest version of Adobe Flash is conflicting with it.  Dentrix support told me to downgrade to version .228 and make sure it will not automatically update in the future.  Can you please help me do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here... still waiting on a response?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try going to the Adobe archives here Archived Adobe Flash Player versions and install the 20.0.0.228 version under Flash Player Archives? I tried that, but the Active X installer in that .zip package failed on install for me. Curious to see if it fails for you as well. I'm trying to find out if Adobe has any other standalone installers for Adobe Flash Player version 20.0.0.228.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to get the Archived version to work, I had to run the Adobe Uninstaller first - uninstalling the previous version through Programs and Features didn't clean it up correctly it seems. Here is the uninstaller: Uninstall Flash Player for Windows. Make sure all Dentrix and Internet Explorer windows are closed before running the uninstaller and the 20.0.0.228 installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines