• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library books and Nook Glowlight Plus

Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2015 Dec 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got a new Nook Glowlight Plus for Christmas. I followed the directions exactly to download public library books. Books have to be downloaded to ADE in order to get the Epub file extension, then "side loaded" onto the Nook. Once books are loaded on to Nook they cannot be opened. The error message reads, "Error. Book has been returned." I tried deleting all books from ADE but they keep reappearing with every restart.  B and N referred me to Adobe. Anybody else run into this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 30, 2015 Dec 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you first check if can open the eBook in Digital Edition?
Also should check if other files work: Sample eBook Library | Adobe Digital Editions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2016 Jan 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the EXACT same problem!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2016 Jan 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I ended up returning my Nook because B&N has no idea when they will be fixing this problem with the Glowlight Plus. Some people have had luck by wiping out and then re-registering their Nooks every time they borrow a book. Too much trouble for me. Good luck with yours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines