• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to downgrade my flash player to version 19

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2015 Dec 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have software that will not run with Flash player version 20. I need to downgrade to 19. I cant seem to get tot he download on the website. It keeps wanting me to load version 20.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 31, 2015 Dec 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to Installing Flash Player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 01, 2016 Jan 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

IF you need to roll back you can check out my guide, its a little lengthy as I made it so noob users should be able to understand about the different trypes of flash player, etc.., but if you are savvy you can skim through it to get the relevant information. there is really only two steps if you don't count downloading and unpacking the zip from adobe

Guide to rolling back to an old flash player version (20.0.0.228)

If you need a different version please do a search for 'adobe flash player archived versions' It is the first search hit, but please read the guide thoroughly.

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines