Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz Questions - Print, not LMS or e-mail

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2008 Apr 03, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys

I’m wondering if someone can help. I’m fairly novice when it comes to computers but I’ve set up an induction presentation taken from an old PowerPoint presentation, added a quiz at the end to verify inductees understanding of the content.

I don’t have an LMS system or anything fancy so I just want inductees to input their names at the beginning of the presentation and have it appear on the quiz summary and then be able to print it out automatically with a button – is this possible to do without special coding and if so how can it be done?

Kind regards
Kevin
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Apr 05, 2008 Apr 05, 2008
The Quiz Summary slide is pretty much "what you see is what you get", although you can use an input/output widget to capture the user's name.

You can read more about that here (skip down to the posting on 9/21/2007 and start from there):

Link to Thread on Printing a Certificate

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Apr 05, 2008 Apr 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The Quiz Summary slide is pretty much "what you see is what you get", although you can use an input/output widget to capture the user's name.

You can read more about that here (skip down to the posting on 9/21/2007 and start from there):

Link to Thread on Printing a Certificate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources