• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after installing the last Securityupdate for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 Build 1511 for x64-Systeme (KB3132372) the mail client INCREDIMAIL do not work

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2015 Dec 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after installing the last Security-Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 Build 1511 for x64-Systeme (KB3132372) the mail client INCREDIMAIL do not work. After start by the program the follows message: Exception: BREAKPOINT (80000003) Faulting Offset: 001382E2 Module: KERNELBASE.dll 001382E2    KERNELBASE.dll 008255B1    Flash.ocx 0082B0A7    Flash.ocx 007F33EC    Flash.ocx 007D8711    Flash.ocx 007D862C    Flash.ocx 0080E7D2    Flash.ocx 007BE02A    Flash.ocx 00823E78    Flash.ocx 007D7ED7    Flash.ocx 007D7BC2    Flash.ocx 007D8649    Flash.ocx 0078B69E    Flash.ocx 0046ED2A    Flash.ocx 0045EABE    Flash.ocx 0023FD96    Flash.ocx 00237E09    Flash.ocx 00238F30    Flash.ocx 0026F375    Flash.ocx 0026F306    can everywhere help me ? thanks Michael

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

We are looking into this issue. Will update you soon.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same over here. Upon installation of the Security update, an old software based on flash player 9 ax, stopped functioning and just hangs. Re-installing both the software (an educational package) and flash player 9 ax from the software's installation disk did NOT help fix the problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and hope that it resolved quickly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 02, 2016 Jan 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem but managed to solve it! What you need to do is to uninstall the Windows update dated December 31. Here is a link how to do this: Windows 10 Forums

The Windows Update you need to uninstall is as you mentioned:KB3132372

Try this! It will solve your problem!

Happy New Year!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I have done just that and everything works now perfect. Don't forget to hide that pesky update!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are working with Microsoft for a release to Windows 8 and above to fix this issue.  Updates are being posted at Flash Player 20.0.0.267 - ActiveX Embedding Issue.  You can subscribe to the thread to keep informed.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi my friends,

Before all, sorry for my english, it`s not my native language.

After around 10 or 12 years of free use, finally I stopped to use incredimail after this more one trouble....this software help me a lot for years on personal and profissional life, yeah, it`s funny, colorfull, intuitive, and very easy ...I was addicted..  but, it`s the most sensitive part of windows...on the last five 5 or 6 years, I allways started the year with a question: "When incredimail will fault?" I don`t know about you and the most users, but with me, frequently at minimium once a year occours one this kind of failure:

FAULT 1 - fault to backup or to restore database,

FAULT 2 - One a beautiful and sun shining day, you open your e-mail manager and the message blink with: "6545 new messages downloading" (it started to download 3,4,6, 12 months of old e-mails like new e-mails, I solved this partialy with "delete all messages older than 60 days", on account setup, but it`s not a great solution, messages on webpage server is a safe backup, 60 days is not a very good safe range for professional e-mails backup.

FAULT 3 - Since firsts versions of incredimail a long time ago, you can notice a big file (many GBs) on backup database even with a few e-mails inbox. I don`t know where a readed this, but a user explain and after this I can confirm look this folders and files: when you delete a e-mail, you can no more see it, but annex (videos, photos, text files, xls files) remain on a folder of incredimail folders tree...can you believe on that?  On middle of 2015, after clean many e-mails, my backup of incred was around 21 gb....

The last straw was some months ago....the new version updated can`t backup free anymore....what? are you joking me? This company is crazy? Charge for this on 2015?  On a age that e-mail is a decadent media of comunication  when what`s app replaces 80% of e-mail comunications and Clound sevices replaces 90% of e-mail annex mode of send files???... So incredimail, Thanks for all, but after resist a lot... I finally have installed Thunderbird on this weekend and convert all my e-mails on incredimail to eml after flash.ocx error and simply after converted I did something unthinkable for 10 or 12 years with incred...I dragged all eml files to my new accounts on Thunderbird. (but I understand this commercial rule of incredimail company)....yeah, thunder is not beautiful, and colorful like incred, but it`s very more safe than it....

By and good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2016 Jan 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK Gang: I love my IncrediMail and have been using it for seven years.

I love adobe and have been using your products since the early 90s.

It is my hope you will work well together and get this problem fixed. I hate it when my friends fight!

MM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2016 Jan 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Microsoft has released an update for IE/Edge on Windows 10. Please see Flash Player 20.0.0.267 - ActiveX Embedding Issue for updates to this issue.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines