• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE 4.5 systematically crashes as I try to open it on my ipad air 2 (on iOs 9.2) since I downloaded four new books (ePub and PDF) from Google Play Store. Can you help me fix the problem please ?

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2016 Jan 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed ADE on my iPad a few months ago and updated it as soon as an update was available. It used to do the job pretty well. But since last week, it crashes every time I try to open it. The problem began after downloading four new books bought and downloaded from google play store. What can I do ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 05, 2016 Jan 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you try to reinstall it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did (three times). ADE starts to restore my library, then it freezes and I have to switch off my ipad. When I switch it on again, ADE crashes as soon as opened. I suppose that the problem occurs when ADE tries to download one of my ebooks but I don't know which one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has you try remove the files of the app and restart then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines