• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Installation?

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2016 Jan 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Difficulty installing a Flash Player update on new iMAC with El Capitan.  Msg states not enough permissions.  Checked and Flash is not listed as an extension to Safari.  Made sure Safari allows plugins under "Preferences".  How do I install (allow) Flash ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2016 Jan 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'll need to get some log files from you to troubleshoot further.  Please read through the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh?‌ and provide all 4 files listed in the FAQ.  You can upload them to a file sharing service of your choice, or upload to cloud.acrobat.com using the instructions at How to share a document. Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

--

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2016 Jan 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help.  I was able to loaf Flash by going to another source other than ADOBE's official website  Not sure what the problem was.  Again, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2016 Jan 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update.

What source did you use to install (Ioad?) Flash Player?

Since my previous reply was not correct I unmarked it as being correct.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines