• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I had to reinstall all my programs and data on a new drive as the old one crashed. When installing Flash Player, I cannot go further than password step as it rejects it. Yet the user name and password were accepted with no problem to access Adobe. Strange

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2015 Dec 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to reinstall all my programs and data on a new drive as the old one crashed. When installing Flash Player, I cannot go further than password step as it rejects it. Yet the user name and password were accepted with no problem to access Adobe.

Strangely the same problem happens when I try to install and old version of Lightroom 4.

Can you help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 06, 2016 Jan 06, 2016

Hi,

This is the OS, not Flash Player, prompting you for the password.  Please refer to the FAQ What userid & password do I need to install Flash Player? for assistance.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2016 Jan 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

This is the OS, not Flash Player, prompting you for the password.  Please refer to the FAQ What userid & password do I need to install Flash Player? for assistance.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines