• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant install Adobe Flash Player in Iceland on a PC. Error: AppName: flashplayer20_ha_install(1).exe AppVer: 2.0.0.94 ModName: flashplayer20_ha_install(1).exe ModVer: 2.0.0.94 Offset: 0000599b

Dec 29, 2015 Dec 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

??  how can I install  ??

the error:

AppName: flashplayer20_ha_install(1).exe     AppVer: 2.0.0.94     ModName: flashplayer20_ha_install(1).exe

ModVer: 2.0.0.94     Offset: 0000599b

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 29, 2015 Dec 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before posting, please read and provide the following information:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 30, 2015 Dec 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 20.0.0.267  the newest version, do I have access to other versions ?

I go to this page:

I cannot change "United States" at the bottom, Iceland is not on the list of countries.  Have tried to change to nearby countries but without success.

when  try to run this error message comes up:

how can I install Flash player ? are there other options than Adobe ?

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2016 Jan 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi margretv68770648,

What OS version is this on?

I'm not familiar with this error and need to get some log files from you to troubleshoot further.  Please review the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on Windows? and provide all files listed.  The FAQ contains a link at the bottom with instructions to upload the files to cloud.acrobat.com.  You can use that or a file sharing service of your choice.  Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

Alternately, you can use the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier page in the 'Still having problems' section.  If that also fails, I'll still need to obtain the FlashInstall.log file to troubleshoot.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines