• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am trying to install Adobe flash player onto my Mac and I'm not having any luck. anyone want to help me with this?

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2016 Jan 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install Adobe flash player onto my Mac and I'm not having any luck. Can someone help me with this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Installing Flash Player

Thanks,

~Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Mac OS X Version 10.5.8 and I am trying to install Flashplayer version 10.1.102.64 onto it. It tells me that I need a newer version that supports PowerPC but doesn't tell me which version that I do need. Can anyone help me with this? Sorry about leaving out the important info earlier. Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2016 Jan 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Unfortunately, 10.1.102.64 was the last version supported for PowerPC.  There is no newer version. Since that version is so old modern browsers will most likely block it.  If you had an Intel system updating to OS X 10.6 might have been a possibility (depending on the system hardware).  But since you have a PowerPC there really isn't a solution for you to install Flash Player short of upgrading your system to a supported OS.  See Adobe Flash Player | Tech specs for currently supported OS versions and browsers.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines