• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suddenly videos won't play in full screen. How to solve this please.

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2016 Jan 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click into full screen I get a white screen. It said my Flash was out of date but when I tried updating it said I didn't need to because it was already incorporated. It is FP 20-0-0.267  I have tried right clicking on the video and disabling acceleration or some such thing but that hasn't solved the problem. Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What browser and OS version is this on?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Internet Explorer 8.1 - I'm unsure what OS means.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Sorry, OS - Operating system.

If this started happening when you upgraded to Flash Player to 20.0.267 it may be related to a known issue that has been fixed on all Windows versions except Windows 8.1 (which you have).  Please review Flash Player 20.0.0.267 - ActiveX Embedding Issue If it's the same issue, Microsoft will be issuing an update next Tuesday.  If it's not the same issue, please provide a link to the site that reproduces the behaviour.

Since Microsoft embeds Flash Player for IE in Windows 8 and above (and Edge browser in Windows 10) all Flash Player updates for IE, and Edge, are released by Microsoft, not Adobe.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines