• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Error Dialog This book has been returned. Loan not on record."

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2015 Aug 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a book from my library and transferred it to my laptop. Using adobe digital editions, I added the book to my Nook.  When I try to open the book on my nook I get the following:  "Error Dialog   This book has been returned.  Loan not on record".  I deleted the book from my Nook and added it again.  Same result.  I downloaded from the library again,  Same error message.  Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2015 Nov 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever figure out a fix for this? I am having the same issue right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2016 Jan 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Is ADE support supposed to provide answers at this site. I see none has been provided.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2016 Feb 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue!  Did anyone figure out what is going on or what to do?

ADE is absolutely the least helpful support EVER. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a MAJOR problem ... NOONE has or can answer it yet ADOBE continues to ignore it.  WHAT is the problem!?!?!?  All i get is "This book has been returned.  Loan not on record" ... This happened after the new OVERDRIVE replaced the old one.  SURELTY SOMEONE FROM ADOBE could figure out how to fix this and help us out. OR perhaps OVERDRIVE could find another program and drop Adobe?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem which just started a few months ago. At first I thought it was windows but looking over these posts I see this problem has been going on for some time.  We are in 2022 and some of these posts are 5 years old with no answers as how to fix this or the cause.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines