• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Should I upgrade to Robohelp 11 or Robohelp 2015

Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2016 Jan 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should I upgrade from Robohelp 9 to Robohelp 11 or Robohelp 2015?

Robohelp 9 Word is being used at Veterans Affairs.

System Attributes:

RoboHelp HTML V9.0

RoboSource Control 3.1

RoboHelp Server V9.0

WebHelp Pro 9.0.1.262

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2016 Jan 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp for Word is no longer available in either RoboHelp 11 or RoboHelp 2015. It's time to move on to RoboHTML. If you are planning on upgrading, I would suggest getting the latest version. WebHelp is improved in RoboHelp 2015 (new skins) and Adobe officially supports only the last version of the product. (Though the graciously also publish security fixes for RH11.)

But perhaps it is better to end with a question: What is the reason for this question? Normally, people would just pick the latest version. So I'm thinking that I'm missing something that could influence the answer or will get you a completely different answer altogether.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2016 Jan 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just came to mind: You may want to check out the reviews and feature overviews of the different RH versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp