• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WYSIWYG is Missing

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2008 Mar 24, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Due to a system failure, I've had to install RH-X5 onto a Vista Ultimate system. I've applied to two updates, but I no longer appear to have RoboHelps WYSIWYG editor available. When I try to open a Topic, Explorer fires up, yet in RH's Options, it is allegedly set to use the internal editor.

On running RoboHelp, I do however get a message saying "Unable to load component 4".
Am I backing a looser here? Does RH-X5 simply not work on Vista?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 24, 2008 Mar 24, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi George

I think with X5 under Vista you are on your own. Only versions 6 and 7 are "Vista capable".

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 08, 2008 Apr 08, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I've got the same problems on a Windows XP machine.
When installing / registering / starting Robohelp X5 this error message appears: 'unable to load component 4'.

The WYSIWYG tab is missing...

Any ideas on getting this tab back??

Thanks in advance.

Greetings
Bert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2008 Apr 09, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry but I have seen anyone report that problem except with Vista as the operating system.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thank you.

Is it possible to uninstall & install the software? Do you have to register Robohelp again ?

Greetings
Bert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
As this is X5, just uninstall and reinstall. If you get prompted to register, you can skip that as you are already registered.

X5 can be activated any number of times.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp