• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to download adobe flash player on windows 8.1

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2016 Jan 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My flash player does not work. I have uninstalled it and re-installed it and it still does not work.

In my "Your System Information" it says:  Your flash version.....................flashversioninfo

Your browser name:................. flashserinfo

You os system:..........................OSinfo.

I also get this message when I try to install flash player:  Windows Update Standalone Installer: Security update for Windows (kb3103688) is already installed on this computer. It maybe installed, but it doesn't work.

I can not update Shockwave, but the message says I have an outdated version and to update to the latest version. It won't update.

I have been to Adobe, Microsoft, Dell and I get the same thing from everyone. Is there a way to get my flash player to work and if so how.

I think it would be simple just to update my flash player, but for the past four days I have been trying and how I am getting a security message about I can not update the program I am trying to update.

I am going around in circles and getting nowhere. I need to have someone tell me if this problem is with my computer or another source.

Tom Travis

geri3106@outlook.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 09, 2016 Jan 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure Flash Player is enabled in Internet Explorer ( We presume you are referring to this even though you failed to mention a browser b/c windows update was mentioned ). You cannot uninstall the integrated version with Windows 8.1 easily for if you do it will bork up your system and you will be in some serious hurting trying to repair your operating system.

Best Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2016 Jan 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

kb3103688 is the November 10, 2015 update for Flash Player in IE.  Along with making sure Flash Player is enabled, and ActiveX Filtering is disabled (see Fix ActiveX problems in Flash Player on Internet Explorer) you may want to update to the latest version of Flash Player for IE released on Dec 8.  The update file is posted at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3119147

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines