• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't get OS X 10.9.2 to install Flash Player 20

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2016 Jan 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found several posts with my installation problem, but where they succeed in resolving the issue, I still fail.  I run OS X 10.9.2 and use Firefox v43.0.4. I have repeatedly installed and uninstalled flash player 20, both the online and offline installer. Every time it reaches 38%, I get "This installation failed".

Screen Shot 2016-01-10 at 12.46.08 AM.png

here is a link to my log files:

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc19/view.php?id=9122&da=y

Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2016 Jan 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The link you posted requires a login to access.  Please post the files to a location not requiring log in or modify the settings in the uploaded file to access without logging into the account.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that...

try this link:

install logs - Download - 4shared

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I see 'install logs.zip' file in that page, but there are numerous Download buttons and links on that page and just about everyone of them is downloading some sort of EXE file, not the ZIP file containing the log files.  What is the exact link to the uploaded zip files that does not require downloading some sort of executable to get the files?  You can also upload the files to cloud.acrobat.com using the instructions at How to share a document.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay... hope this works...

Shared Files - Acrobat.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  That worked and I was able to get the log files.  We're reviewing them now.  I'll post an update later today or tomorrow.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2016 Jan 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any luck??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2016 Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I apologize I forgot to reply last week

The installation is failing due to an error in Apple's Installer utility app which OS X uses to extract and install files from .pkg packages (such as Flash Player installer). Please take a look at Update failed, uninstalled, Install Failed, Disk Util Repair, Reinstall, Sill Failed and see if one of those suggestions, in the post marked correct works for you.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines