Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Last Air 20 release version mismatch

Engaged ,
Jan 12, 2016 Jan 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I downloaded the last release of air 20 which appears to comes out few hours ago. But the downloaded version is the same than the 20.0.233 released January 1.

I don't know if it's an error in the release date on the main page of air beta channel or a wrong link.

Let me know.

Cheers

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 12, 2016 Jan 12, 2016

Ah, I made an edit yesterday.  I had inadvertently left out the iOS9 SDK update (in the new features section) in my initial post and corrected this yesterday.  No actual changes have occurred to the SDK or Runtime downloads themselves.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi marcanw‌,

Can you please let us know which url link you used to download the AIR SDK's.

As far as i see, Latest AIR Beta release is 20.230 and main release is 20.233.

-Roshan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roshan

Thank you for your reply.

Heer is the link.

12/28/2015 - Release - AIR 20 Runtime and SDK

Can you tell me what is the release date of the 233?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually it's a error in the beta channel page. It gives 1 day ago while it was released end of december 2015:

12/28/2015 - Release - AIR 20 Runtime and SDK1 day ago in Flash Runtime Announcements by chris.campbellchris.campbell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm not sure that it's a mistake.  But I'll check with Chris and ask him to comment.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, I made an edit yesterday.  I had inadvertently left out the iOS9 SDK update (in the new features section) in my initial post and corrected this yesterday.  No actual changes have occurred to the SDK or Runtime downloads themselves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines