• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to export after effect into swf

Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2016 Jan 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is my first time i using after effect and want save my practice into swf.

i already search and find a lot similiar question like mine and i try the problemsolve but my problem still there haha

im using AE cs6, doing practice i make some motion with 3 composition in the end

1st compostion is the original one, motion run around 3s

2nd composition is the reverse time from the 1st composition

3rd composition is some motion typograhy

if i save/render into movie file, its work fine its run for 7s

but when i save into swf so it can loop continuously, only 1st compostion play in that swf file, 2nd&3rd composition didnt show

i try different setting when save to swf, but still same

what i miss, so all my composition can played when i save into swf

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 13, 2016 Jan 13, 2016

AE creates video not flash content. You'll need flash for that. You can loop a video using an HTML 5 player.

There is no dpi or poi in video because there are no inches in video, just pixels. It's the same for the web. A 1ppi jpeg that is 200 X 200 pixels will be 200 X 200 pixels wide in video or on a web page. If you change the PPI of that image to 999ppi and keep the dimensions at 200 X 200 pixels then the image will still be 200 X 200 pixels in a video or a web page. The only time you will ge

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have all three compositions placed together in the same master composition?

Why do you want a SWF from AE? Usually it's better to render an FLV video file with the Adobe Media Encoderand use Flash to embed it in a SWF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry i still dont really know what should i save to be frank, i only try AE in this last 2 day

i try to save into swf since...maybe that the only format i know can play loop continuously, its just fun to see the final work like that
so what the common/best setting ppl use for save their work with after effect?

btw this is my final composition, something i missed so the swf file didnt save correctly?
i save with setting like this : jpg size : high, unsupported feature : rasterize (since when i pick ignore, the result only blank white page swf) and loop continuosly : cheked
122.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AE creates video not flash content. You'll need flash for that. You can loop a video using an HTML 5 player.

There is no dpi or poi in video because there are no inches in video, just pixels. It's the same for the web. A 1ppi jpeg that is 200 X 200 pixels will be 200 X 200 pixels wide in video or on a web page. If you change the PPI of that image to 999ppi and keep the dimensions at 200 X 200 pixels then the image will still be 200 X 200 pixels in a video or a web page. The only time you will get a different size for an image with the same pixel dimensions but different PPI (DPI of for scanners or dot matrix printers) is if you send the image to a printer using software that uses PPI for sizing the image.

If you have problems rendering an F4V for flash then just render an h.264.mp4 and then change the extension and use Flash to play the loop. Flash will also loop an mp4 so it's kind of a no brainer. The only time you would have to render an f4v for flash is if you need transparency but html 5 media players do not support transparency so you're kind of barking up the wrong tree there if you want your video to work on a mobile device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2018 Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear you !

I use After Effect CC 2018 and i dont know how to export to SWF file like version CS6. Could you show me some tips ? Thanks you so much ! My email is [email address removed by moderator - please don't post personal information in a public forum.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines