• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter will not publish to PDF at all.

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2015 Dec 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The program has a progress bar to publish and finishes after a while and then I cannot find the file in the place I directed it to save. I have tried this multiple times and cannot figure out why it won't publish as a PDF. I'm using Presenter 11 trail version.

I have successfully published to my computer as HTML5 and SWF.

Thank you for your help!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2016 Jan 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you are facing this issue.

Request you to please package your project and send it to me using drop box (zhussain@adobe.com)

Note: You can package your project using the Package option present on the Presenter ribbon.

Also provide few more details listed below-

• Powerpoint Version you are using along with architecture type (32 bit/64-bit)
  • OS version you are using

Thanks,

Zeeshan Hussain

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2016 Aug 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zeeshan,

I am also having this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2017 Sep 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem here - I have worked on a presentation and several times published to pdf with no problems - suddenly it wont do it anymore - it lookes fine - process bar showing ptogress during puublication, no error messages - but document not to be found anywhere... Very frustrating!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2017 Sep 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My problem was solved with copy-paste of the presentationinto a new powerpoint document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources