• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What do I need to do to get to the distribution url?

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2016 Jan 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 15000 user environment, deploy using Microsoft SCCM 2012 r2, and I just received "Adobe Software Distribution Request - TrackID: 641137-20160114", the URL I was given keeps redirecting me to "http://www.adobe.com/products/players/flash-player-distribution.html" which is the link to request distribution rights. What do I need to do to get to the distribution url?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please private message me the URL you received? I will forward it to the team that handles the distriution page.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The url I was given is [removed URL] but it redirects to http://www.adobe.com/products/players/flash-player-distribution.html

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I deleted the URL as this is a unique/per user URL.  I have confirmed the behaviour and forwarded it to the team that handles the distribution to investigate why this is happening.  In the interim, you can go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe to download the files.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK. Thanks so your help so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines