• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MY VIDEO EXPRESS is not recording voice and it cannot publish edited videos

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2016 Jan 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded my computer to WIndow 10 . Now Presenter and Video express tool is not working properly . Whenever the recorded video through adobe video express is edited , it gives an error message Untitled.png

unknown error.png

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2016 Jan 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have tried uninstalling and re-installing the software and the problem persists

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2016 Jan 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried updating my graphic card . Now my audio and video publishing has been restored . But still the video express is having frequent crashes . The crash typically occurs, as soon as i click the presenter + desktop view button as show in the attached screenshot2016-01-10 (1).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2016 Jan 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2016-01-10 (2).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2016 Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Sorry to hear about this.

Can you run Video Express in Diagnostic Mode, and send us a diagnostic log of the problem? You can follow the steps in this link‌ to launch the application in Diagnostic Mode. Once in Diagnostic Mode, redo the steps that lead to the error, then close the application and you will be prompted to send us the logs. You can email them to me at rdsouza@adobe.com .

Can you also send me a copy of this project? The projects are located in 'Documents\My Adobe Presenter Video Projects'. You can zip the project folder, upload it to Dropbox and send me a link.

Thank you,

Renzil D'Souza

Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources