Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2016 Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I bought the Media Composer Editing Essentials v8.0 ebook on Dec 31st, and I downloaded to my tablet a couple of weeks ago.Now I can not open it on my PC. I'm getting this error everytime I try it to open it on the Adobe Digital: "E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER"

Please, advise

[Duplicate message deleted... posting the same question more than once is confusing... Mod]

[This is an open forum, not a direct line to Adobe support... you need to wait for a reply]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2016 Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since this is an open forum, not Adobe support... you need to contact Adobe staff to help

Chat/Phone: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi R.E.A Films,

The solution offered in this document may help: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER.

In case you continue to experience issues, I am moving this discussion to the Adobe Digital Editions forum, where the experts are best equipped to troubleshoot problems with Digital Editions.

Best,

Del

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER say that you try to open the eBook with a wrong adobe id. You must used the same adobe ID how used in your tablet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines