• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

''Error to download - error getting license. License server communication problem'' message is opening when I am trying to open a purchased textbook.

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2016 Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened it once at Work two days ago , and now it's giving me this message.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 16, 2016 Jan 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sarahz96277734,

Is there any error code along with this message like " E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER  " ?

Please let us know the complete error message.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am getting the same error message:

"Unable to download

Error getting Licence. Licence Server Communication Problem: E_LIC_CERTIFICATE_SYNTAX"

I have not managed to download the book I purchased at all so far. Oddly, downloading sample books works just fine.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Cheers,

Kirsi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine says ''E_ADEPT_NO_TOKEN''

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2016 Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still struggling with the problem: Error getting Licence. Licence Server Communication Problem: E_LIC_CERTIFICATE_SYNTAX".

So far I have activated/de-activated the account from Adobe Digital editions for dozens of times, no effect. I have removed the program, installed older version, removed older version and installed new version again. Still the same result.

I have tried downloading the download link with Firefox, Edge and Internet explorer and cleared browsing history. No effect.

Service provider is stating that there is something wrong with my account, but I cannot see anything in the account data that would affect the usage. Should Adobe support check my account if there truly is something wrong with it?

All the time and with any browser I am able to download test books and test pages just fine. Any hints what to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2018 Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

I am having the same problem. Did you find a solution?

Thanks

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the complete message ''Unable to download. Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem : E_ADEPT_NO_TOKEN''

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sarahz96277734

In some cases, "E_ADEPT_NO_TOKEN" means ADE cannot get correct content from .acsm file. I suggest you to check the content of .acsm file first (should be a lot of text inside, begin with "<fulfillmentToken..."), and then check the permission that ADE can read this file correctly.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have the same error  E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what to do. I think the provider has to fix that issue , but of course, they're not open on the weekend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines