My question about swf games

I went to convert them in apk android

is it posible or not

how can i convert them??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

importing is going to fail.

you need to create an fla from the swf (using a decompiler, eg) and open the fla.

p.s. do you homebrew beer?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2016 Jan 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's possible.

add the latest air sdk to cs6, Download links for archived Adobe AIR SDK versions

open your fla in flash pro and change the publish settings to air for android and start fixing those things that need to be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2016 Jan 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can I open swf in adobe and who can I convert to apk

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open flash>click help>manage air sdk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks

a

I add this

but how can I open SWF games and convert to APK

I need this methode

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

again, open your fla in flash pro and change the publish settings to air for android and start fixing those things that need to be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be worth noting that the request was how to convert SWF to APK. There is a chance that they only have SWFs, and not FLAs. I know I only typed one line, but you can still read between the lines!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I have an interactive SWF that I made (using Scratch to SWF by junebeetle) and Flash does NOTHING when I import the SWF to a brand new FLA. Am I missing something? I have Flash Pro CS5.5 for backup as well.

Also, I'm a bit of a newbie, so I don't know how to install AIR SDK 28 onto my computer. I've got the ZIP file, so what the next step?

One last thing. Is there a file size limit to Flash? My SWF is still pretty small, though.

~Cheers,

The HomebrewDude

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

importing is going to fail.

you need to create an fla from the swf (using a decompiler, eg) and open the fla.

p.s. do you homebrew beer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ha ha, I meant video game homebrew.

I tried Sothink's Decompiler (v7) and have JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. Sothink's DOES NOT work. Also, decompliling from Sothink's gave no action script because it was a free version. I always get folders upon folders upon folders of action script and other assets. Do I do anything with these?

One last thing. Do I use CS5.5 or CS6?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wait! I meant to ask again... What do I do with the AIR SDK archive? Is there some installer in it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you can't decompile your your swf, you can't do anything with it other than play it, and it won't matter what versions of flash or animate you try to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I'm gonna try JPEXS. Wish me luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is this a game you created or are you trying to use someone else's swf?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2016 Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your intersant

I will try to another games swf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please help

I need this method

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is this a game you created or are you trying to use someone else's swf?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2016 Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just for some swf games

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2016 Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whose swf?

did you create the swf?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2016 Jan 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no I'm just convert swf games exist to apk android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you didn't create the swf, you probably won't be able to convert to ios.  to start, it's probably not legal and, even if legal, it's probably not ethical and even if ethical and legal, it's not easy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's just for Android, so in theory you could do a wrapper app that opens swfs using a Loader. But, it's not easy to explain all of the steps in doing that, and there are likely to be security issues if you don't have access to the original FLA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2016 Jan 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my probelem is:

I have a file swf game and I want to convert to apk

Ifind some somution to convert swf to apk with AIR but i don't understand this method

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, At first you have to decompile your swf by a software flash decompiler. and make fla file bring the fla file to adobe flash cs and after making your changes install air sdk and final step in publish menu set the all needed setting . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines