• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you get to the MSI installers for Flash Player after March 1s 2016

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2016 Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just applied to distribute Flash Player internally and have been sent a link by email.  It says "To download the Flash Player version that you would like to distribute, please visit the following URL: " but when I click on that link it just takes me to the standard install page.  How do I get to the MSI for all versions that currently is at http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html but will be closed.  Message on that page reads "This page and the download links will be decommissioned on March 1st, 2016."  This is why I applied to distribute Flash Player but that dosen't help me find what is going to be removed in just over a months time.  So please does anybody know what you are suppose to do after March 1st 2016 to get the MSI installers?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 25, 2016 Jan 25, 2016

Hi,

I've been informed that the URL is now working.  Please try to access it and post back whether or not it worked for you.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2016 Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The URL you received is supposed to go to the page that contains the download links.  I'm not sure what you mean by 'standard install page'.  What is the URL to the page you are being redirected to?

Please send me a private message with the URL you received (please do not post it here, as it is a unique per user URL).  Once I have your URL, I will forward this to the team responsible for the distribution page.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2016 Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have sent you the URL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2016 Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  I have replied to your message.  Please provide the requested information.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2016 Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just sent you the requested information.

Thanks

rob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2016 Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  I will forward the information to the team responsible for the page.  In the mean time, you can continue to use the distribution3 page to obtain the files.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2016 Jan 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been informed that the URL is now working.  Please try to access it and post back whether or not it worked for you.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2016 Jan 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Maria

I can confirm that the USR is now working properly.

Thanks

Rob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines