Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Link to web app item with parameters

Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2016 Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a link which points to a group of web app items which have a particular feature. eg same suburb. Link 1 is this.... <a href="/resultspage?thesuburb="Link1Suburb"> Click here for our Suburb 1 locations </a> ........so it needs to identify the suburbs in that web app that meet the the link's criteria.  Until now i've used separate pages containing the apps by classification/type entered by the creator, {module_webapps,20365,c,160511....., but this could result in literally hundreds of pages long term., when the same result should be the one results page filtered by the criteria

Perhaps a derivative of the web app search function,using only one criteria,  but as a link. No iidea though how I could manipulate this to work or if there's an easier way. It seems like this should be achievable.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

DC

TOPICS
Web apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 18, 2016 Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use {module_url} to render the tag, that renders the webapp items. E.g:

<!-- in /foo.html -->    
    {module_webapps,20365,c,{module_url,suburbId}}

Then, link to foo.html like this:

<a href="/foo.html?suburbId=160511">

You may also want to add some logic to show basic information if suburbId is not provided, or not valid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines