• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I get an error code "The vender account you entered is not associated with the item you are trying to open. Try again". This error is repeated every time, and with every login I use. Can you help me find the account information I used when I first signed

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2016 Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may have multiple email accounts and passwords, I try to log into digital editions with my email and password and I get an error code "The vender account you entered is not associated with the item you are trying to open. Try again". This error is repeated every time, and with every login I use. Can you help me find the account information I used when I first signed up for digital editions on 11/15/2015.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 18, 2016 Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In this case can nothing of Adobe help. You must contact the reseller of the eBook for check the Adobe ID. This the only person who has access to the eBook itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines