• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am trying to activate Adobe Digital Editions with my existing Adobe ID. I get a error message all the time that there is an 'activation server error'. As recommended I tried strg+shift+d but there is no reaction whatsoever. Can anyone help me what to do

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2016 Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to activate Adobe Digital Editions with my existing Adobe ID. I get a error message all the time that there is an 'activation server error'. As recommended I tried strg+shift+d but there is no reaction whatsoever. Can anyone help me what to do? Many thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 18, 2016 Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which error message you get exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2016 Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following messaging window pops up:

Activation Server Error

Code: E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED http:// adeacitvate.adobe.com/Adept/activate2016-01-19T 10:4719-08:00%20(14532292390009520is%20before%202016-01-19T11:19:58-08:00%20(1453231198142)

Many thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 19, 2016 Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check Time, Date and Timezone. On of this are cause the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2016 Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nanaky - you are a Star!

The time setting was one hour behind. After resetting I could authorize Adobe Digitial Editions.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 20, 2016 Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines