• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player connection failed unable to complete installation

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2016 Jan 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I.m using win 8.1 64 bit with firefox and when I try to install the last flash player  update appears the error "flash player connection failed unable to complete installation". i also uninstalled the previous version but nothing changes. Can you help me?

flash.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2016 Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please review the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on Windows? and provide all 3 of the log files.  Since this is a 64-bit OS, provide the FlashInstall.log file from the System32 and SysWOW64 directories.  Upload the files to cloud.acrobat.com using the instructions How to share a document or some other file sharing service of your choice.

Do you have anti-virus software installed?  If so, which one?

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2016 Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File condivisi - Acrobat.com

I use kaspersky internet security

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2016 Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is the online installer, which downloads and installs Flash Player silently in the background, that is returning the error.  The log files you provided are for the Flash Player itself, and do not contain logs for the online installer.  The log file for the online installer, Adobe_ADM.log, is saved at C:\Users\<YourUserID>\AppData\Local\Temp\Adobe_ADMLogs. If you post that file, we can investigate why it failed.

In the meantime, you can try using the offline installer, posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier page, in the 'Still having problems' section.  This is the full installer and should work without returning the connection error.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2016 Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for posting the log files.  I'll forward them to the team responsible for the online installer.

Where you able to install Flash Player using the links at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier page?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I have done it with the previous version but when I tried to update to the last version I stumbled in the same error so I think, in the future,  I will always update using the manual method

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines