Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Authorisation complete but unable to view books on my ereader

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2016 Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I have a new Kobo ereader. I've downloaded and installed ADE and authorised my pc and my ereader. I know my ereader has 50 books on it, but I can't see them via ADE. I can add new books to ADE (DRM-free ones) and transfer them across to my ereader, but can't view all the books that are already on there (on the ereader).

Can anyone advise?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you choose the Reader in Digital Edition the eBooks was not display?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. The ereader itself is there, but when you click it you only see 4 books - 2 of which I've just added today - there are another 50-odd books on the eraeder that don't show up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's a kobo reader and when i was setting it up, it synched up (wifi) with the kobo bookstore and d/l'd the 50 books i have bought from them...so they are all on the reader itself, but I don't see them when I hook the reader up to ADE...although I do see the ereader itself...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the eBooks only in The cloud of the Reseller its no file on the Reader itself. In this case you must download the eBooks out the Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2016 Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nanaky. No, the books are on the reader - I can view and read them on the ereader  when I disconnect it from ADE....but when it's connected to my pc, with ADE running, although ADE sees the ereader, it doesn't see the books on the reader...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 20, 2016 Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You see the syncro on the Cloud of the Reader, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines