Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2015 Nov 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buongiorno,

su uno dei miei dispositivi SAMSUNG GT- P5100  si verifica l'errore "E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS".

Non vi sono sistemi di sicurezza istallati.

Chiedo di resettare il numero delle autorizzazioni.

Grazie.

Rosario De Giglio

ID: giglioro@tiscali.it

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 05, 2015 Nov 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 05, 2016 Jan 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error1.png

someone can help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 06, 2016 Jan 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only Staff can reset the activation. Has you ask for reset over the link: Kontaktaufnahme mit Kundendienst

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 09, 2016 Jan 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes... the initial steps starts at this...

but until now, nothing happens even i am doing a user with a subscription.

can someone help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 10, 2016 Jan 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

o.O Do used the Digital Edition Forum. If you help need with a Subscription contact directly customer support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 11, 2016 Jan 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the adobe support does not works fines...

its take long.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not the unique customer of adobe. You need patience if all customer ask to the same time. Also you can used the mail adress im Impressum on the Homepage of adobe. (found the point at the lower end).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok. In this case...

let me cancel my subscription of adobe photoshop.

thx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not staff person. You must contact the customer support to canceled it. Can used the chat or call the customer support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

again, the support does not work fine..

its has so many questions and at the final the saying I have to connect to another level of support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the customer support not solved the issue directly the case get to a other department. In this case you must wait for the answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

how can help me to leave my photoshop subscriptions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 19, 2016 Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nobody on adobe can solve it...

I have 2 week with this open

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 19, 2016 Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What the problem exactly? The Support not found your ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 20, 2016 Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my adobe id: aenb135@outlook.com

Error1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then contact the customer support via chat with the UUID (what dispaly in the screenshot).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

support said yesterday it is only possible from here...

who is correct?

it looks like a catch 22....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you exactly for reset of adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 21, 2016 Jan 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont know exactly how to call what I need to have from adobe forum/ support....

what I know is that I need to authorize my adobe digital editions that runs on my computer and it have to be done using my adobe user id aenb135@outlook.com, only that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 21, 2016 Jan 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/de/contact.html?step=ADE_licensing-and-activation_stillNeedHelp

Choose Digital Edition, Adobe ID, and used the Blue Button.

Then go to chat.

Ask for reset of his adobe ID. If the customer support not found your adobe ID say the UUID of Digital Edition > Help > authorization information.

Then the adobe id was reset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 23, 2016 Jan 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

assim como vocês não entendem nada em português, eu tbm não entendo nada em Alemão.

german1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 25, 2016 Jan 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try it with Contact Customer Care (english Link).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just tried this link and it leads you round in circles. I eventually got onto Chat via a different link and having given them my iiid from the error message, I, like the previous poster, was refered to this Forum. Adobe really do need to sort out their support. Anybody know of some good software to strip pout the DRM - if Adobe are happy to take money for the sale of their products, but refuse to support it properly, that is the way more and more people will go. And don't say thaty ADE is free - they make there money from the people selling and lending books.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, should have given the link that works - Adobe Support. Let us know how you get on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines