• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

required= "yes"

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2006 Nov 14, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<cfinput type="file" name="custCartFile" required="yes" message="Please Select an Image File" >
<cfinput type="submit" name="submit" value="Add Image">

the message displays when clicking on the button whether or not there is an entry.
Thanks
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 15, 2006 Nov 15, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You already have a thread going on this called "Simple Text Field". I know you are new and maybe you weren't sure if you should start a new thread or not. Generally, you should start a new thread when you want to make a comment that is off the topic of the original thread. In this case, I would say that the required="yes" problem was still on-topic of the other thread because it was part of the solution that was offered in that thread. Now we have this empty, useless thread that clutters the forum and wastes the time of those of us trying to help you. Please carefully consider whether or not to start a new thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2006 Nov 16, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This thread received no replies so I created a new thread with better subject and wording diction. That thread received the answer and so, in this case, it was proper for me to create the new thread.
Thanks for the heads up!
Trint

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation