Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Topics not showing up in content pane

Apr 10, 2008 Apr 10, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a real newbie at RoboHelp 7. I've created some topics and selected "Generate Primary Layout (WebHelp) in RH HTML. After the project is generated and I select "View" the only thing that appears is the index file. None of the other topics show up in the content pane. Not sure why the other topics are not showing in the content pane.

Project structure

Folder
topic

Folder
topic
topic

Folder
topic

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2008 Apr 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

Have you created a Table of Contents?

Is there a yellow bar appearing across the top of the help? If there is, click on it and click Allow ActiveX to Run.

Next time, if viewing locally, tick the Mark of the Web check box, that allows the help to run without the yellow bar appearing.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 14, 2008 Apr 14, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
yep, forgot the TOC, user error :-)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp