• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am running ADE 4.5 and have a Kobo ereader authorized. How do I authorize a Galaxy tablet?

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2016 Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running ADE 4.5 and have a Kobo ereader authorized. How do I authorize a Galaxy tablet?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 20, 2016 Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Install Digital Edition on your Tab and enter the Adobe ID in the Settings of the App.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2016 Jan 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2016 Jan 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would be interested to hear if you have the same problems as I have in similar circumstances. I have an Xperia tablet with ADE on it and have authorised my Kobo GlowHD via ADE on the Xperia, but books downloaded on the Xperia and transfered to the Kobo can't be read on the Kobo (they can be read on the Xperia) because it claims the Id of the Kobo is different from that of the Xperia! The books have only ever been opened on the Xperia and (unsuccesfully) on the Kobo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines