• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash update freezes at 90% and fails on Mac

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2016 Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was recently prompted to update my flash in order to watch certain content.

The flash downloads but upon installation, freezes at 90% and then gives a failure window.
Multiple attempts at uninstall/reinstall and still same problem.

OS X 10.7.5

safari 6.1.6

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 21, 2016 Jan 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bah... normale to get error with adobe flash player....scrap (please put this stupid guys out)  in 2015 they have 316 bug (6 bug a week)

I can't install it normal way i have to download DIRRECT installer from less stupid guys to get the stuck installing.

I have 35 years of experience on computer and Take me 2 years to be able to find a way to install the new scrap  flashplayer

And still not working after all is installed ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2016 Jan 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@karlmjr

I'll need to get some log files from you to investigate further.  Please review the Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? and provide all 4 of the log files mentioned (Adobe_ADM.log, Adobe_GDE.log, install.log, and FlashPlayerInstallManager.log).  Upload the files to cloud.acrobat.com using the instructions at How to share a document or some other file sharing service of your choice, that does not require a log in to access the files.  Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

Thank you.

@https://forums.adobe.com/people/mark%20love%20flash%20scraps

If you're issue is not related to the OPs issue (based on your comment it's not), please start a  new thread for your issue and provide the following information:

Thank you.

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 22, 2016 Jan 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to help me for real

can you please give a direct line to Adobe flash player v20 (last update) DIRRECT LINE

PLEASE not the crappy downloader that for 56k modem its a pure wast of time. thank so mush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The offline installer is posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac page in the 'Still having problems' section.  Please bookmark this for future releases.

I'm posting the link for Mac since you're commenting on a Mac-related thread and did not specify your OS.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the windows version where is he ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but there no 'Still having problems' in both windows or mac page can you please give me a DIRRECT line so i will not past the day to search it with out succes ! ... thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The links are there, as shown in these screenshots:

Capture1.JPG

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please give me a DIRRECT line to adome flash player (later version) not a picture of it !

I have visit download and try all the manipulation and desinstallation program

ITS NOT WORKING BECOSE THE INSTALLER NOT WANT TO FINISH IS DOWNLOAD (the problem is there thas it)

That why i prey that you give me a DIRRECT web line for vista installation of Adobe flash players (NOT A PICTURE).

WHY is so compliqued ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 23, 2016 Jan 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is not the activeX I need its the Flash players program ?

I have installed the activeX programe and flash not reconised by any webpage ?

Im not able to play any pogo game ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2016 Jan 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

If you have successfully installed Flash Player for your browser and it's still not displaying, please ensure Flash Player is enabled in the browser, and in the case of Internet Explorer, ensure ActiveX Filtering is not enabled.  See:

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines