• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot install and run Flash Player with OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2016 Jan 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since a roll-back from Windows 10 approx. 3 months ago I find that I cannot install and run Flash Player successfully.  I understand that there have been problems reported in running this software on 64-bit systems.  I have installed and uninstalled multiple times, and have now given up as the problem has become too time-consuming. Even my local IT adviser cannot throw any light on the issue.

Would be grateful for assistance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2016 Jan 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I am not aware of issues installing/running Flash Player on 64-bit OS and 64-bit has been supported for several years.

What browser is this on?  What does "cannot install and run Flash Player successfully"  mean?  Is there an error during installation?  If so, post a screenshot (see How to post a screenshot in the forum).  Please, describe in detail, what the exact issue is so that we may provide assistance.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines