• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player: "Your antivirus software must allow you to install software."

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2016 Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!I've been trying to download abobe flash player for two months now and before I can click the button, it disappears and say, "Your antivirus software must allow you to install software." Previously I had to wipe out my computer, but I don't believe any files regarding this was deleted. I did have to get rid of adobe creative cloud. I don't have antivirus software, so I don't know what this is talking about. Can someone help me figure this out? P.s. I have a macbook pro.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you post a screenshot of the message (see How to post a screenshot in the forum)

Are you downloading the installer from https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer or somewhere else?  If somewhere else, what is the link to the site?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried taking a screenshot and adobe says that my image type is forbidden.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://pasteboard.co/WJJMvwv.jpg

I just used this site to show the photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2016 Jan 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for posting the screenshot.  This is just a general note on the installation page.  The actual issue is that the download button disappears.  What OS X version do you have?  I will forward this to the team that handles that page.

In the meantime, you can download the offline installer, posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac page in the 'Still having problems' section.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2016 Jan 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much! I have OS X El Capitan Verison 10.11.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines