Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz Result Messages

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2008 Apr 15, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I'm working with Captivate 3 on the quiz options, and the Quiz Result Messages are not displaying? Does any one have any suggestions on why this is happening?
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 16, 2008 Apr 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jillbr

In your project, check your settings at :
Quizz / Quizz Preferences
and select the Settings nodes.
Confirm that the "Show score at end of quizz" box is selected and next to this is a "Quizz Result Messages" button which will allow you to edit what gets displayed to the user.

Cheers and post back if this does not work please.

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2008 Apr 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andrew

Thanks for the feeback.
The settings are correct. I tested it more after posting my message and what I found is that the default message will display. When I personalized the text, which is much longer, it no longer displays. Could there be a cap on the number of characters entered into Quiz Result Message box?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 17, 2008 Apr 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi again Jillbr

Just check on your Quizz Results slide if you can see the text box containing the message you want. Resize this box bigger (vertical & horizontal) and you should be able to view it no problemo, but post back if problem persists.

Keep having Fun

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources